Subject: Change in Presenter - Analyst Orientation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:52:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be out of town on January 19, so Brenda Herod has agreed to make the 
presentation for Rick Causey.  Please replace my name with hers for all 
communication regarding this Analyst Orientation.  Thanks.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 06:49 PM 
---------------------------

	Tracy L Arthur
	
	01/08/2001 04:33:19 PM
	
To: Danny McCarty/LON/ECT@Enron, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Chivers/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, Stewart Seeligson/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Coats/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/enron@EnronXgate
cc: Kimberly Nelson/OTS/Enron@Enron, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tammie 
Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Downes/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Loretta 
Brelsford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kathy Dodgen/HOU/EES@EES, 
Tracy Williams/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Bridget 
Maronge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Hutton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ana Alcantara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cherylene 
Westbrook/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Analyst Orientation Business Unit Presentations

Thank you all for agreeing to participate with the Analyst Orientation - 
Introduction  Enron's Businesses presentations.  The presentations will be 
conducted on the dates and times listed below, as previously scheduled.  All 
presentations will take place at the Doubletree Allen Center in the Dezavala 
room.

If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel 
free to contact me at 713-345-7853.

Thank you again,
Tracy Arthur
Communication Specialist

LOCATION:
Doubletree Allen Center
Dezavala Room
 
THURSDAY, JANUARY 18
ETS  Dan McCarty  Thursday, January 18 9:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
EA  Dave Delainey  Thursday, January 18 9:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
ENW  Louise Kitchen  Thursday, January 18 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
EIM  Rodney Malcolm Thursday, January 18 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Trading Simiulation - 
  Colleen Sullivan Thursday, January 18 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
EEL  Paul Chivers  Thursday, January 18 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
EGM  Jeff Shankman  Thursday, January 18 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
EGA  Rebecca McDonald Thursday, January 18  3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
EES  Dan Leff  Thursday January 18 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
EBS  Stewart Seeligson Thursday, January 18 4:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 19
Global Finance  Andy Fastow Friday, January 19 8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Commercial Services Sally Beck Friday, January 19 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Global Technology Beth Perlman Friday, January 19 9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Tax   Ed Coats Friday, January 19 9:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.