Subject: Re: baby shower / dates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:43:00 -0800 (PST)

January 27th and February 24th sound good.  Meagan has a big dance on Jan. 
27th, and I need to be here to help with prep and to take pictures.  February 
17th is our anniversary (22nd!!), so that is probably not a good date 
either.  So if you can make one of the other two dates work, I would love to 
come.  Just keep me posted.  

"White, Cara" <[email-masked]> on 12/05/2000 04:35:38 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: baby shower / dates

Hi, Sal!    I've been meaning to call you for several days - but it's been a
bit of a madhouse, so I thought I might fire off an e-mail:

I don't know if you've talked with Cindy in the past few days - but, if it's
okay with you, I'd like to decline your very sweet offer of having a baby
shower.   Here's the deal:  A couple of friends had already offered to do
one - and I'm having trouble coming up with a vibrant mix of people to split
amongst two showers.
This seems to be a good decision for Cindy, too, since may be a bit short of
cash and energy right now.

However, I would LOVE for you to come to the one shower - if it's convenient
for you.  I would love for you to meet my friends, and for them to meet you!
If it doesn't work for you, I'll certainly understand - especially since you
may want to come again when baby is born.  But, if you'd like to consider
coming, I'd like to know your schedule.  We're talking about a weekend lunch
or afternoon thing I think.   In January or February, I"m available on the
following weekends:
Jan. 20
Jan. 27
Feb. 17
Feb. 24.
I think going any later than this might be cutting it close!    What I need
from you is to know which of these weekends you might be available.   The
"shower planners" are getting eager to plan.  THANKS! -cara

Cara White
Community Development Coordinator
USTA Texas Section
1-888-883-6388
[email-masked]