Subject: Goals for 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick:  Sorry, I should have sent this to you several days ago.  Is the level 
of detail correct on these goals as you look to assimilate these with 
others?  I have stated the goals, but not the action plan to achieve the 
goals.  I am working on those in some detail right now.   --Sally  

Goals for 2000
Global Risk Management Operations

I.  Build/Enhance Operational and Controls Infrastructure to Support:  

A.  Merchant Activities

Japan
Southern Cone
Continental Europe
Other regions as identified

B.  Emerging Businesses/Products

Enron Broadband Services
Credit Trading
Other products as identified

C.  Joint Ventures 

II.  Strengthen Mid and Back Office Talent and Controls for Global Risk 
Management Operations

A.  Establish common operational standards,with effective exception reporting

B.   Strengthen and support the controls mindset in key operational personnel

C.  Develop a plan to identify, develop and provide rotational opportunities 
to key operations employees 

D.  Continue to coordinate with IT to develop mid and back office systems 
that allow for timely and accurate compilation of data across  systems for 
risk and business reporting