Subject: FAS 133 Offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Barry,
Sally asked me to forward this to you FYI.  A lot of people will be tied up 
all day Feb 29 at this offsite.  She would, however, like to set up time to 
meet with you in Houston on Wednesday, March 1.  Sally is available from 1:30 
- 5:00 in the afternoon.  Please let me know if there is a one hour slot that 
will work for you.

Thanks,
Patti Thompson x39106
(Sally's Assistant)
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 02/18/2000 10:31 AM 
---------------------------

	Bob Butts @ ENRON
	02/16/2000 05:31 PM
	
Sent by: Dortha Gray@ENRON
To: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paige B Grumulaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron 
Baker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roger G Leworthy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
James J Brown/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, Patty Grutzmacher/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Kimberly Scardino/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Becker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kent Castleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, John B 
Echols/HOU/EES@EES, Rodney Faldyn/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hermann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tod Lindholm/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Marlow/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cassandra 
Schultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey E 
Sommers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, P 
Sreekumar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Donna Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Margarite 
Cunningham/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda Hawkins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carmella 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicole Scott/LON/ECT@ECT, Melinda McCarty/HOU/EES@EES, 
Shelley Grover/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Bobbie 
Moody/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sandy Lewelling/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Karen Myer/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Norma 
Petry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Araceli 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Leigh Ann Van 
Houten/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: FAS 133 Offsite

Please see attached memo.