Subject: Re: Operational Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Focusing the right people on the right issues is always a good idea.  I would 
like to visit with you to understand what you mean by "operational issues".  
My team has a meeting every other Monday focused on operational risk and we 
have various working groups that focus on key projects or initiatives that 
vary with need.  A daily meeting on operational issues would need to have the 
appropriate team members there, and I hesitate to add an additional meeting 
to any key folks on my team if operational projects/initiatives are being 
covered either in our Monday operational risk meeting or in another forum.   
--Sally 

From: Rick Buy/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/23/2001 04:55 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Port/ENRON@enronXgate, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
William S Bradford/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Ted Murphy/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Operational Issues

I think the daily IT issue meeting has been quite successful in addressing 
problems in systems and working toward resolution on systems related issues. 
I would like to expand the scope of this meeting to include daily operational 
issues as well. 

I plan on restarting my attendance at these meetings on Wednesday. Can the 
RAC people listed above please make a start at some of the recurring issues.

Thanks, Rick