Subject: Recap of 4/23 Meeting on Commercialization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Three weeks ago I started a 15 minute meeting in my office on Monday mornings 
for a key group working on the commercialization effort of mid and back 
office services.  Attendees are my key operations personnel involved, Todd 
Busby (for a preview of what's to come), Rahil and Fred Philipson.  The 
purpose of the meeting is to review progress on items agreed to for the 
previous week and to establish priorities for the current week.  I have been 
capturing all of this on the white board in my office to date.  Today I 
decided to recap in writing for everyone.  Thought that you might be 
interested.  Open the attachment to the e-mail below.  This way you will know 
more of the details of our efforts each week.  --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/23/2001 03:21 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           04/23/2001 03:22 PM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Beth Apollo/HOU/ECT, Todd 
Busby/NA/Enron@Enron, Fred Philipson/Corp/Enron, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT
cc: Greg Piper/Corp/Enron 
Subject: Recap of 4/23 Meeting on Commercialization

The attachment below recaps our meeting from this morning.  Highlights from 
last week are noted and commitments for this week are detailed as well.  Let 
me know if anything has been left off the list.  --Sally