Subject: Management Team Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary Solmonson has made a personal choice to resign from Enron.  It is with 
regret that I have accepted Mary's letter of recommendation.  Mary has 
contributed greatly during her tenure at Enron, particularly in the 
development of global information that has been critical in supporting our 
effective systems development and information gathering.  I do appreciate 
Mary's personal decision, however, and I know that you will join me in 
wishing Mary well.  

Also effective April 16, we have made a realignment within Enron Net Works of 
the group led by Sheri Thomas.  Sheri will now report directly to Andy 
Zipper, who leads EnronOnline.  The Operations Product Control Team in its 
early stages was focused primarily on making our transition to EnronOnline a 
smooth one for operations.  Much time was spent initially on the bridges 
necessary between EnronOnline and our legacy systems.  The role of the team 
has evolved today to one that is intimately involved in the day-to-day  
operations of EnronOnline.  With this evolution, it makes sense to have 
Sheri's team as an integral part of the larger EnronOnline team.  Sheri's 
team will continue to support other e-commerce initiatives, such as 
Clickpaper, DealBench and CommodityLogic, so that we can leverage the 
experience of her team and avoid duplication of internal infrastructure.  
Sheri, Andy and I met with Sheri's team yesterday to announce this 
organizational realignment.  Sheri has done a great job of leading the 
Product Control Group over the past 14 months.  Sheri is committed to see 
that her team continues to work closely with Operations to ensure that any 
changes in Enron's e-commerce businesses that may impact trading operations 
are shared with us.  We look forward to continuing to work closely with Sheri 
and her team.