Subject: Re: Costs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rahil is working with me on a presentation that covers what our services are, 
the creation of a pricing desk, how that will work (process and revenue 
sharing), selling of services for others, our operations pricing model, the 
DASH process, key contacts in operations, etc.  I expect to review a draft by 
this Friday.  Tomorrow we will have the date set for such a meeting.  We are 
checking travel schedules for Laura Luce and Max Y. to see if we can catch 
both in Houston sometime next week.  Greg Piper suggests a meeting with all 
origination heads at once (a mini offsite).  We will do that if we can set a 
date that works for a majority.  If that doesn't work, we will simply do 
one-on-ones over the next ten days to get everyone.  Targeted attendees are:

Gas   Frank Vickers (East)
   Laura Luce (Central)
   Barry Tycholiz (West)

Derivatives  Fred LaGrasta

Power  Dave Duran
   Ozzie Pagan
   Ed Baughman
   Bruce Shuckley 

Portland  Chris Calger

Calgary  Ladain

Mexico  Max Y. 

When you and I met we discussed most of these names.  I added the Calgary guy 
and Max.  I also want to share this info with Bob Shults and his EOL 
marketing team.  They talk with a lot of customers and may have the 
opportunity to bring up our services as well.  We have spent some time with 
Jean Mrha and John Grass, and will share the presentation with them as well.  

Do you want to add any names?   If we do wind up with one date that will work 
for most, I will let you know that tomorrow so that you can attend if you 
would like.  --Sally  

Louise Kitchen
04/04/2001 03:50 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Costs

Weren't we supposed to be having a meeting on costs of back office services 
with the Heads of Origination?  Are we close to having this?

Thanks

Louise