Subject: Addition to Re: Recruiting Expo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't read through all of the names, but wanted to make sure that we are 
including Beth Apollo on invites to participate in recruiting.  I think that 
I mentioned her to you.  She is a VP who joined my team in January after 
spending four years in Enron's London office.  She graduated from Trinity and 
worked in public accounting before coming to Enron.  She would be great to 
have on a team.  I would love for her to join us at UT, but if she has 
another preference that is great, too.  If she is not on your list yet, why 
don't you call her for an introduction and give her the rundown on the 
schools that you are responsible for so that she can make a choice.  Thanks.  
--Sally 

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lexi Elliott @ ENRON                           04/04/2001 03:44 PM

To: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cedric Burgher/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Rick L Carson/Enron@EnronXGate, Brent A Price/Enron@EnronXGate, Hunter S 
Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stan Dowell/HOU/EES@EES, Jay Boudreaux/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Marshall Eubank/Enron@EnronXGate, Mary Lynne Ruffer/HOU/EES@EES, Michael 
Vigeant/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Howe/HOU/EES@EES, John 
Craig Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Cole/ENRON@enronXgate, Sarah Goodpastor/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Brandon Neff/HOU/EES@EES, Christopher 
Coffman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ilan Caplan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Christopher Chenoweth/Enron@EnronXGate, Marcus Edmonds/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Zeina El-Azzi/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Victor 
Guggenheim/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Deville/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darlene Regan/HOU/EES@EES, 
Kreg Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mason Hamlin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shilpa Mane/LON/ECT@ECT, Zal 
Masani/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Zachary McCarroll/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Milliner/Enron@EnronXGate, Chetan Paipanandiker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine 
Pernot/Enron@EnronXGate, Lauren Schlesinger/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan M 
Scott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahul Seksaria/Enron@EnronXGate, Michael Simmons/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Millie Gautam/HOU/EES@EES, Sachin 
Gandhi/NA/Enron@Enron, Bilal Bajwa/NA/Enron@Enron, Amanda 
Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron, Rachana Iyengar/HOU/EES@EES, Travis 
Hansen/HOU/EES@EES, Felipe Ospina/NA/Enron@ENRON, Irina 
Nekrasova/HOU/EES@EES, Jeremy Lo/HOU/EES@EES, Rod Hayslett/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Davis Maxey/Enron@EnronXGate, Timothy J Detmering/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie 
Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/Enron@EnronXGate, Mark 
Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT, Sue Gruber/HOU/EES@EES, Neal Symms/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Peter Vint/HOU/EES@EES, Allen 
Elliott/Enron@EnronXGate, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/EES@EES, Yannis 
Tzamouranis/Enron@EnronXGate, Kristina H Brosig/Enron@EnronXGate, George 
Hope/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy Thorne/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Kevin Dinh/Enron@EnronXGate, Steve 
Shortt/Enron@EnronXGate, Mark Davidson/Enron@EnronXGate, Dian 
Chu/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeff McClellan/HOU/EES@EES, Betty 
Chan/Enron@EnronXGate, Laura Kinningham/OTS/Enron@Enron, Nikhil Shah/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Andrea Price/Enron@EnronXGate, Maribel 
Mata/Enron@EnronXGate, Justin Cornett/ENRON@enronXgate, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Brad Alford/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Dana Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Courtney/HOU/EES@EES, Derryl Cleaveland/Enron@EnronXGate, Brian 
O'Rourke/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Ding 
Yuan/Enron@EnronXGate, Larry Abbott/Enron@EnronXGate, Mo Bawa/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Chris Loehr/HOU/ECT@ECT, John King/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Alejandro Hernandez/NA/Enron@Enron, Ethan Schultz/Enron@EnronXGate, Hans 
Oliver Pereira/HOU/EES@EES, Posey Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony 
Sexton/Enron@EnronXGate, Jennifer N Stewart/Enron@EnronXGate, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Edward D Baughman/Enron@EnronXGate, Tamara 
Hopkins/Enron@EnronXGate, Mark McConnell/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Plauche/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Angie Zeman/EU/Enron@ENRON, Justin O'Malley/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jody 
Crook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nate Blackburn/NA/Enron@Enron, Greg 
Nikkel/HOU/EES@EES, Tana Cashion/Enron@EnronXGate, Emily 
Ferguson/ENRON@enronXgate, Harold G Buchanan/HOU/EES@EES, David 
Shields/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Matthew Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mike Layne/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marshall 
Eubank/Enron@EnronXGate, Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Gary 
Maestas/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Jim Davoli/Enron@EnronXGate, Deirdre 
McCaffrey/HOU/ECT@ECT, TJ Rylander/Enron@EnronXGate, Priya 
Jaisinghani/NA/Enron@Enron, Chuck Randall/HOU/EES@EES, Elizabeth 
Tilney/HOU/EES@EES, Sylvia Barnes/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Jacqueline Coleman/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Recruiting Expo

WE WANT YOU!

The Associate/Analyst Program wants you to join us for our 1st Annual 
Recruiting Expo.  
WE WANT YOU to join one of the many campus teams to help recruit new talent 
for Enron.

  When:  Thursday, April 12th

  Where:  50th Floor - Reception Area

  Time:  5:30pm to 7:30pm

Come join us for hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and an opportunity to meet the 
new Program Management team as well as the recruiting staff.

Better hurry and join a team or YOU might be drafted!