Subject: Access and Changes to Mary Solmonson's Voice Mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary Solmonson, one of my direct reports, has been out of the office since 
March 1, 2001 and it is not readily known when she will return to work.  All 
business voice mail messages require a prompt response from our business 
unit.  Therefore, I am requesting your assistance in completing the following 
tasks:

1)  Please grant Vanessa Schulte access to Mary Solmonson's voice mail so 
that she change the access code for retrieving messages so that she can 
review any incoming voice mail messages and deliver appropriate business 
responses.  

2)  Please work with Vanessa Schulte on the process of forwarding all 
incoming calls on Mary Solmonson's line (713-853-6079) to Vanessa's line 
(x35565) if she so chooses.  She may prefer the ability to check voice mail 
messages on Mary's line to having Mary's line automatically forwarded to her 
line.  If she chooses not to forward Mary's line to hers, she will create a 
new message on Mary's line that can direct callers to Vanessa.  

Thanks in advance for you help on this.