Subject: Re: Wellesley Interview reschedule dates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, these new dates don't work for me.  My children's spring break 
is next week, March 12-16,  I will be out of the office that week on 
vacation, taking my own daughter to look at colleges!  --Sally 

Geynille Dillingham
03/07/2001 01:13 PM
To: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Mariella 
Mahan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly H Boots/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mog Heu/NA/Enron@Enron, Sabina 
Rank/NA/Enron@Enron, Grace Kim/NA/Enron@Enron, Kim Wilkie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Carol Jean Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Shim/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kathy McMahon/NA/Enron@Enron, Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Isabel 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Border/Corp/Enron@Enron, Gloria Solis/HOU/ECT 
Subject: Wellesley Interview reschedule dates

Hello Team!!!

The rescheduled Wellesley interview dates are confirmed for March 13th and 
14th.  The tentative dates did not work because it was Spring Break for the 
students.  The Pre-Interview Reception will take place the 12th.  I am in 
need of interviewers still.  I am scheduling the same greeters to return.  
The participants so far are the following:

Pre-Interview Reception First Round  Second Round
Geynille Dillingham  Vacant (I)  Jean Mrha
Sabina Rank   Sabina Rank (G) Vacant (I)
Vacant (I)   Vacant (I)  Grace Kim (G)
    Geynille Dillingham Geynille Dillingham

Please call me or e-mail as soon as possible if you can attend.  As you can 
see I need three interviewers.  

Thanks, Geynille