Subject: Re: ASE Draft Agenda Walkthrough
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:06:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be in Calgary Wednesday and Thursday this week.  Tuesday is tough, 
because I am trying to finish giving performance reviews.  I can make time on 
Tuesday, but would prefer that we hold this to an hour.  --Sally 

Lisa Petruszka@ENRON
02/05/2001 12:21 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: "Brent A. McFerren" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] 
Subject: ASE Draft Agenda Walkthrough

Hello folks -

As we discussed in the initial sponsor meeting, we would like to have a 
preliminary walkthrough of the ASE Studio Workshop draft agenda.  We are 
targeting this discussion for either Tuesday or Wednesday morning and will 
need about 1 to 1 1/2 hours for a thorough review.  Please let me know when 
you can meet and I will arrange the logistics.

Thanks
Lisa P