Subject: Agenda for SAP Optimization Meeting -- Wednesday, Jan. 17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Leslie:  Can you attend this meeting for me?  I will be in London. 

Patti:  Can you get time and location for Leslie and let them know that she 
will be there instead of me?  Thanks. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2001 10:14 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Rebecca Miles @ ENRON                           01/12/2001 10:28 AM

To: Melissa Allen/LON/ECT@ECT, Beth Apollo/LON/ECT@ECT, Caroline 
Lothian/LON/ECT@ECT, John Paskin/LON/ECT@ECT, Donald Miller/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Andrea Yowman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David O'Dell/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia 
Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Biren Kumar/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Matthew Huddleston/NA/Enron@ENRON, Steve Frazier/HOU/EES@EES, 
Greg Lewis/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Elise Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Allen W 
Ueckert/NA/Enron@Enron, Thao Nguyen/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mary 
Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Gillespie/Corp/Enron, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Britton/LON/ECT@ECT, Jo Ann Hill/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Elaine Schield/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: ISC ORG LEADERSHIP, ISC ORG SOLUTION MANAGERS, Richard 
Priska/NA/Enron@Enron, Margarite Cunningham/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Allan 
Sommer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Regina Karsolich/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Agenda for SAP Optimization Meeting -- Wednesday, Jan. 17

Attached is the agenda for the SAP Optimization Kick-Off meeting.  The 
following handouts will be provided at the meeting:

ISC Organization Chart 
ISC Solution Manager Bios
Template for business area 2001 SAP goals
Revised SLA
Copy of Remedy Report 
Copy of Maximize Dashboard
Customer Relations presentation

Please feel free to contact Rich Priska (x56069) or me with any questions.  
Please RSVP to Margarite Cunningham (x56130).

Thank you,
Rebecca 
x56364