Subject: Re: AEC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 02:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rob,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I met with my team members this 
morning and we have placed a call to AEC.  I will apprise you of the outcome 
of the situation as soon as it is resolved.

For future reference, Bryce Baxter is the manager of our Settlements group 
and reports directly to me.    Please feel free to contact me or Bryce for 
any future concerns.

Thanks,

Susan Harrison
713-853-3960

Rob Milnthorp
06/28/2000 04:07 PM
To: Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek 
Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, Howard Sangwine/CAL/ECT@ECT 
Subject: AEC

Susan, I understand that Isabel Recindes, Drew Hill, Gerno Mendosa, Michelle 
Stevens, and Sherry Thomas may report directly to you. One of Enron Canada's 
key customers (AEC) has been attempting for the past six months to work with 
above on obtaining a detailed breakdown regarding an ongoing transaction 
between Enron North America and AEC (the "Harper/Chicago" transaction). Out 
of frustration with dealing with above individuals, Bill Hogue at AEC has now 
elevated the issue to me. Can you please assist Bill in getting the 
information he is requesting. Please advise. 

Thanks in advance,

Rob Milnthorp
President & CEO
Enron Canada