Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Frank, 
I've already told Sally about these 3 needed corrections in final 
rankings.    Would you please get the necessary information to Susan Wimberly 
so that we can get this straightened out in PEP and in the GCS as soon as 
possible? 
Thanks, hgm

Susan, 
As you can see the Dec. 1 PRC date loaded after the Dec. 8th PRC and changed 
the intended final rankings for the 3 Directors in the attachment below.   
Please make the appropriate changes to be reflected in PEP.    
Thanks, hgm

Janet De La Paz
01/08/2001 11:05 AM
To: Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron, Francisco deJesus/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: