Subject: Re: Milestone Dates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:14:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI:  All Commercial Support is provided under my direction for EIM.  I 
report into Sally Beck.

I will not be able to provide you any dates at this time.  We received some 
information on Monday (1/22), and there initiatives underway today to meet 
with MetalsUSA to look at their inventory reporting and tracking systems.  
After that information is gathered and evaluated, we will be better informed 
as to next steps.   Most likely, all support efforts will be manual (as most 
of EIM's currently are) until we can learn more about the operation as well 
as develop the functionality.  I suggest we talk on Friday, Monday at the 
latest.  I'll be in touch.  We will

Mike Moscoso is the business Controller responsible for Steel and Martha 
Stevens is the Risk Manager responsible for the Risk books.  Del Davis is 
overseeing the Logistics aspects of the deal.  Mike and I have discussed 
having a dedicated account manager for the account, probably a Sr. 
Specialist.  We have not made a decision yet.  Additionally, Richard 
Burchfield from IT is helping us with the system evaluation. 

We have the same Control concerns you have, and will work with you as we 
develop the systems and processes.  We currently have a large initiative in 
place, utilizing PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Arthur Andersen, to develop a 
road map for EIM's infrastructure which includes processes, people and system 
recommendations.  This initiative has been underway since December, and is 
expected to be completed byt the end of 02/01.  I'd be more than happy to 
share this with Credit.  Just let me know.

Craig Hiddleston@ENRON
01/24/2001 07:57 PM
To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrew Wilson/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Milestone Dates

Brenda,
As part of the Risk Assessment and Control (RAC) process we need to provide 
the following information. Could you estimate the earliest possible, yet 
reasonable date by which each of the listed events could occur. I will need a 
response ASAP -- no later than end of day Thursday.

Thanks,
Craig

---------------------- Forwarded by Craig Hiddleston/Corp/Enron on 01/24/2001 
07:54 PM ---------------------------
From: Paul Radous on 01/24/2001 06:50 PM
To: Craig Hiddleston/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Milestone Dates

Craig
As we discussed, would you please forward this to the appropriate person.  We 
are looking for estimates of when each will be complete.  Thanks.
Events	Dates
Development of commercial support, including personnel and systems for 
invoicing, collections, and inventory management.	
Development of inventory monitoring systems providing for daily assurance of 
Enron-owned inventory located on all 15 of the counterparty,s sites.	
Daily reporting to CRM on status of payment receipts from counterparty