Subject: Re: 1/29/2001 ERMS Discounting Reserve Memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,
Can we get a report which details by group:  The PV of the book with the 
current system vs the PV of the book using the correct discounting 
methodology?
We can provide to Scott and Jeff for them to start reviewing and discussing 
with commercial the potential impact.

Thanks. Sheila

Daniel Falcone@ENRON
01/31/2001 12:34 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary 
Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kori Loibl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara Carrington/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Frank Prejean/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Bruce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Faith 
Killen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth Thibodeaux/NA/Enron@ENRON, Anita 
Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 1/29/2001 ERMS Discounting Reserve Memo