Subject: Analyst Orientation Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

A quick update on the "inaugural" Analyst Orientation scheduled for 
Wednesday, July 19th at The Doubletree Hotel.   The room locations have not 
been released and I will advise you when I receive the information.   An 
estimated 73 analysts will be attending the orientation. 

I have received most of your presentations and bios and appreciate your 
attention to the deadline.  However,  I am still pending a few presentations, 
bios and a speaker and I have spoken to you regarding that status.  If you 
have a pending item, please call me at x33597 or forward your presentation 
and/or bio to me by Wednesday, June 28th by 4:00 p.m.   Please keep in the 
mind the PRC meetings and holiday weekend.

We will have the standard audio visual set-up complete with LCD projector, 
laser pointer and flip charts.   If you have any other presentation or audio 
visual requests, please call me at x33597.   

Thank you for your assistance in the matter.   

July 19, 2000

10:30 - 11:00 ENA Overview  Ozzie Pagan

11:00 - 11:30 Trading Activity  Colleen Sullivan & Julie Armstrong

11:30 - 12:00 Trading & Origination Jeff Shankman & Janet Dietrich

1:00 - 1:30 Deal Support  EOPS Speaker & Mark Frank

1:30 - 2:00 Upstream  Brian Redmond