Subject: Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, the meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 19th at 9:00 a.m.  My 
error.
---------------------- Forwarded by Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron on 04/14/2000 
04:20 PM ---------------------------

Charlene Jackson
04/13/2000 01:25 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Celeste Roberts/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dolores Muzzy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victoria 
McDaniel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Meeting

Sally,
Thanks for the voice-mail.  While we have selected a date, it is not cast in 
stone.  If there is another date that works better and would allow more of 
the individuals to participate, that is fine with me.  I just want to make 
sure that the Program is being responsive.  Incidentally, I did not realize 
that Rick would be out of town, so it is no problem to change the date.

You indicated that you would be willing to provide a few bullet points 
regarding the issues you and the group would like for us to address.  That 
would be great.  Please forward those at your earliest convenience.   

I will assume that you will notify the other individuals of the date and time 
of the meeting, Wednesday, April 19th at 10:00 a.m.   If this assumption is 
not correct please provide the names of the other individuals who will attend 
the meeting and I will call them.  Also if you decide it makes sense to 
change the date, just let me know.

Thanks for your assistance.