Subject: Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,
Thanks for the voice-mail.  While we have selected a date, it is not cast in 
stone.  If there is another date that works better and would allow more of 
the individuals to participate, that is fine with me.  I just want to make 
sure that the Program is being responsive.  Incidentally, I did not realize 
that Rick would be out of town, so it is no problem to change the date.

You indicated that you would be willing to provide a few bullet points 
regarding the issues you and the group would like for us to address.  That 
would be great.  Please forward those at your earliest convenience.   

I will assume that you will notify the other individuals of the date and time 
of the meeting, Wednesday, April 19th at 10:00 a.m.   If this assumption is 
not correct please provide the names of the other individuals who will attend 
the meeting and I will call them.  Also if you decide it makes sense to 
change the date, just let me know.

Thanks for your assistance.