Subject: Re: Laura Wente
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Laura Wente's PRC rep (Sally Beck) needs to get together with Chris Calger to 
gather her performance feedback and overall evuation from Chris.  Sally Beck 
will represent Laura in the final associate PRC on July 19th.  Sally will 
follow-up with Chris to gather the pertinent information needed to represent 
Laura.

Amy FitzPatrick
06/23/2000 11:33 AM
To: Celeste Roberts/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Laura Wente

Celeste -

We calibrated our A&As for Portland yesterday.  Chris Calger has recommended 
that Laura Wente be promoted at 18 months.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Amy