Subject: Clickpaper now transactable
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Clickpaper is now on the web with transactable prices.  

At 8:30 AM Tuesday the 25th, we did our first trade, a 42# linerboard trade 
(the outside part of a cardboard box) with Con Agra (13,500 tons and about 
$6,000,000 notional).  We hope to do another trade today with Irving as well.

I am sure we will have a new list of bugs at the end of today but I think we 
are past the major issues.

Going forward (next two to three weeks), we will be working to get the 
product offering from its current 21 financial to about 50 financial as well 
as adding in physical at Rotterdam.  We will also be ready to handle any 
newsprint from Garden State at the end of August.  We also have some text 
changes and minor programming related to  wording on the site that is new or 
unclear to the industry.

We will continue to push for registration (currently at 12 who now have user 
ID, password and made it through credit, legal, tax).

The markets load in about 4 seconds now so we fixed the slowness issue.

We will also start generating a report each day on stats that are relevant.

I will try to get some read only IDs for people but give me a little time to 
get this done.  I want my tech people sitting with the traders this week 
showing them the system and making sure everything is working. They also need 
to go back through what they did the last month and make sure they clean up 
some steps.

We will work on a press release to maybe go out mid to late August to 
coincide with a larger customer mailing, a few adds in industry publications, 
physical product and a complete suite of financial products. 

I would like to thank everyone who helped us get to this launched 
successfully.  However, we all realize this is a beginning, not an ending, 
and that there is a significant amount of work still ahead.

Thanks.

GP