Subject: Re: CommodityLogic IT Support
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Philippe has now allocated your resource.  

Louise

Thomas D Gros@ENRON
10/10/2000 07:57
To: Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CommodityLogic IT Support

I hate to sound like a broken record, but our lack of IT support has now 
reached a critical point.  We need to begin work immediately on legacy system 
integration--basically modifying our existing systems (Unify, Sitara, 
Enpower,...) to generate first columnar and then (hopefully) XML data 
output.  This work is most appropriately done by the people who best know 
these systems, our IT group.

The development of the three modules is proceeding well.  We have designed 
the architecture to allow limited-capability versions of all three by the end 
of this year.  The key critical path item remains legacy system integration.  
The key step towards integration is the appointment of a senior IT person on 
our team.  Please let me know what I can do to help in this regard.

All the best,

Tom