Subject: FW: UBSW/Enron Intergation Energy Program Team Meeting/Conference C all
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:49:37 -0800 (PST)

All,

The following are details for tomorrow's combined UBS Warburg/Enron
integration meeting:

Meeting details for Thurs are as follows:

Thursday, January 24th at 10:00 AM (EST), 9:00 AM (CT) 15:00 (London)

Dial in information:
For External Dial-in: +1-203-719-0070
Freephone within USA: 1-877-315-5218
Conference Pin: 553815 (This number will be used for all Integration
Committee Meeting)

AGENDA:
-Opening Remarks - Pat O'Donnell/Mike Bolin
-Program Office - Mark Bridges
      -Travel Restrictions
      -Facility Ids for Houston Office
      -Daily Status meeting
      -Integration Cost Accounting
-Timeline Update - Lou Eber/Mark Bridges
-Key Issues
      - Legal
      - Business
      - HR
      - IT
      - Ops
      - CRM
      - MRM
      - FCD
      - CRE
      - Security
      - Corp Comms
      - CAS
-

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.