Subject: Publication Schedule for DPR During Holiday Period
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Please note the following schedule for risk book reporting during the holiday 
period:  

Trade Date Enron Status NYMEX  Equity Market Consolidated Risk Reporting 

Fri, 12/22 Open Early Close Open DPR published for 12/21 results (a) 

Mon, 12/25 Holiday (b) Closed Closed DPR not published  

Tues, 12/26 Holiday (b) Open Open DPR not published (c)

Wed, 12/27 Open Open Open DPR published separately for 12/22 & 12/26 
    results

Thurs, 12/28 Open  Open Open DPR published for 12/27 results

Fri, 12/29 Open Early Close Open DPR published for 12/28 results (a)

Mon, 1/1 Holiday (b) Closed Closed DPR not published  
   
Tues, 1/2 Open Open Open DPR published for 12/29.  Normal month
    end schedule applies. (d) 

(a) Trader P&L and Position reports will be produced for traded products at 
close of business 
(b) US, Canadian & London holiday
(c) Logistics and risk personnel will be in the office on this holiday to 
support trading activity
(d) Monthly close procedures require that changes or adjustments to risk 
books for month-end be submitted by 5:00 pm Houston time on the first 
business day following the end of the month.  The DPR published on 1/2 for 
12/29 results will be preliminary.  The final DPR for 12/29 should be 
published on 1/3, assuming that all month-end adjustments have been received 
on 1/2.