Subject: Steering Committee Meeting - 07 May 2000
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 11:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

GBN Houston Steering Committee Meeting, 07 May 2000

May 17th:
Speaker - Deed Vest, Rockwell International. Carolyn has event set up.
Arrion: Please forward Deed's bio to Chris and I.

June 24th:
Astros game with Texas Exes, tickets $25, includes game ticket, lunch at 
Zydeco's and transportation to and from the stadium.

August 5th:
Outdoor family event, Miller Outdoor Theater - Shakespeare In The Park, 
Othello.
GBN providing non-alcoholic beverages. Carolyn has ice chests. Glenn looking 
into getting Cokes donated.

September 20th:
Paul Murphy, Southwest Bank of Texas: confirmed with sponsorship
Shirley Delibero, Metro: unconfirmed, will hear something this week
Robert Duncan, Transwestern Real Estate: confirmed with sponsorship
Harvey Bunce, UT Galveston Med Center: unconfirmed
Technology: need someone. If anyone knows of any interest, contact Glenn.
Energy: need someone. If anyone knows of any interest, contact Glenn.

Moderator: UT Professor Michael Brandl, Ph.D.
Arrion: Please send Brandl's bio to Carolyn. She will mail to confirmed panel 
individuals so they may contact him and get feel for questions to be asked 
and have update on event.

Next meeting:
June 11, 2000 @ 4:30 pm, Guadalajara's - 59 between Buffalo Speedway and 
Kirby.

Thank you for your participation,

Glenn.