Subject: D1 and D2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff, 
I am forwarding information about derivatives I & II to you for your 
consideration.   The Paradigm Group would conduct the training in house 
around the middle of the month for your group's convenience.   We have had 
prior experience with their progam and recommend them.    I don't know if the 
cost is within your budget but, I understand the importance of uniformly 
training your group in derivatives.
Let me know your thoughts,
hgm
---------------------- Forwarded by Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron on 
12/21/2000 11:49 AM ---------------------------

Tom Wilbeck
12/21/2000 11:31 AM
To: Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: D1 and D2

As per your client's request, here is the information I was able to come up 
with concerning derivatives training:

While I recognise the need for a time-efficient approach to derivatives 
training, the benefit of this class will be diminished with any compression 
or omission of subject matter.  It is recommended that the two-day format 
remain the same.

All "Ernie" derivatives classes are full for the next three months; however, 
the vendor can provide a "by invitation only" D1 class in mid January.  As 
many as 50+/- employees can attend this class during the week of January 
16th.  The proposed schedule is as follows:

1/16/00   1/17/00   1/18/00   1/19/00
D1 (day one)  D1 (day two)  D1 (day one)  D1 (day two)
first 25 people  first 25 people  second 25  second 25
$6000   $6000   $6000   $6000

The vendor is quite booked for the 1st quarter.  They are not able to offer 
D2 until mid March or April if the Mid month schedule is to be followed.  One 
D2 class could be offered on 2/1/00 and 2/2/00 should this be an acceptable 
option.  Another D2 class may be available on 2/8/00 and 2/9/00, but this has 
not been confirmed by the vendor as of yet.  

The daily rate is $6000 for 25 students.  Classes are not recommended to 
exceed 25 people.  We need to get back to the vendor quickly to secure these 
dates if we'd like to do this.  

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Tom Wilbeck
57536