Subject: SAP / Financials / Unify Mtg - 4:00 Room EB 791 !
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 01:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I forgot to include the room. We'll meet in EB791. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron on 05/18/2000 
08:36 AM ---------------------------

Jeff Johnson
05/18/2000 08:37 AM
To: Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kenneth M Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris 
Schomer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Philip R Glass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn Kobes/Corp/Enron@Enron, Wayne 
Andrews/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pamela Lebrane/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Susan S 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca 
Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Williamson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott F Lytle/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Schmidt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: SAP / Financials / Unify Interface Coordination Mtg

As scheduled, we are planning a quick status check meeting on the SAP / Unify 
/ Financials project  at 4:00 today. 

Key points that will be discussed include: 
Current status of any open requirement points (and resolutions to close them)
Current status of Financials development and testing (hopefully some good 
news here)
Current status of SAP interface test (and we believe some good news here as 
well)
Current status of contingency automated interface to Sift (Net-net: It's too 
difficult to develop this in the required time but with the good news above  
we may not need it)
Status and action items for FIT4 test planning in June. 

Thanks.