Subject: New Hire Orientation for Monday, May 22, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 15:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,  please let me know if you'd like to continue to receive this weekly 
report and/or you'd like it revised in any way. 

Thank you, 
Toni Graham
Human Resources
x39995

---------------------- Forwarded by Toni Graham/Corp/Enron on 05/19/2000 
10:10 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Veronica Parra @ ECT                           05/19/2000 03:52 PM

To: LeRea Pharr/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pamela J Allison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gretchen 
Jennings/HOU/ECT@ECT, Felicia Solis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nedre Strambler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Linda Vargo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Richard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah A 
Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robin Tumey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robbin Stewart/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Angela Sprock/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice 
Riedel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Norma Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa Bien/Corp/Enron@Enron, Hector 
McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron, Toni Graham/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michelle 
Hargrave/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carmen Chavira/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica Parra/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: New Hire Orientation for Monday, May 22, 2000

NAME	TITLE	DOH	BADGE	HR REP	SUPERVISOR	CO/RC
Lee Ann Chance	Specialist	5/22/00	yes	N.Villarreal	Bryce Baxter	5-413
						02631-000
Kyle Gibson	Sr. Specialist	5/22/00	yes	T.Graham	Dan Houston	5-413
						00834-000
Joll Henenberg	Director	5/22/00	yes	H.
				McLoughlin	Mary Solmonson	5-413
						02372-000
Shona Wilson	Director	5/22/00	yes	K.Melodick	Sally Beck	5-413
						00813-000
Dempsey, Dalton	Specialist	5/17/00	no	K.Melodick	George Smith	5-413
						00720-000