Subject: Confirmation of SAP Reporting Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally, This is the meeting we discussed during our Tuesday morning meeting 
with Wes if you are interested in attending.  Cindy

---------------------- Forwarded by Cynthia Morrow/Corp/Enron on 05/25/2000 
03:54 PM ---------------------------

Shirley Tijerina
05/25/2000 02:15 PM
To: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Morrow/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rainier S 
Cockrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Confirmation of SAP Reporting Meeting

This is to confirm that the meeting in regards to SAP Reporting has been 
scheduled for Friday, May 26 from 8:00am - 9:00am in EB3305.

If you have any question, please call me at X58113.

Thanks.

Shirley