Subject: My availability in January
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sally and Bob, 

My wife will be having brain surgery soon and I will not be readily available 
for a few dates this month.   

I will be out of the office on: 
Tuesday, January 2nd
Monday, January 8th
Thursday, January 11th

I will continue to check my voice mails and e-mails but your primary HR 
contact for those dates will be Frank deJesus at ext. 53662.     I will also 
be in contact with Frank and checking my cell-phone voice mails 
periodically.  That number is 713-854-0839.    
I have coordinated with Frank, Janet, and AnneMarie the issues that may arise 
and what needs to be taken care of.   I am confident that your group's needs 
will be met during this busy time.   
Thank you for your consideration.    Please forward this information at your 
discretion.
hgm