Subject: Continental Power officialisation and V@R
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally / Brent

Sensitivity in both FO and Risk Management Control around the acurracy of p&l 
and risk post the recent continental book split placed an additional ( & 
necessary) 'manual' step within our reporting process. As we have progressed 
the book split we anticipate a return to normal service

Clearly we will watch closely to ensure this meets Houston requirements

Regards

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 01/06/2000 17:34 
---------------------------

James New
01/06/2000 16:04
To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve W Young/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Continental Power officialisation and V@R

Update - Current status (all times are London times)

Officialisation for the 31st of May DPR was made around 3pm for both the 
Bilateral and the Pool books.

Officialisation for the 30th was not done due to book running problems which 
resulted in the DPR only being completed at 11pm.

The last V@R calculation was made on the 26th due to book split problems. The 
V@R for the 31st will be run today.