Subject: Meeting Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 05:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

The meeting to discuss "Var, Reporting and Resources II" has been 
rescheduled.  It will take place Tuesday, June 13, 2000 at 9:00a.m.
Please adjust your schedules to reflect this meeting.

Many thanks,
Barbara Lewis
3-5085

---------------------- Forwarded by Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT on 06/08/2000 12:03 
PM ---------------------------

Barbara Lewis
06/08/2000 10:23 AM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick 
Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Grant Masson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen K 
Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria 
Sandoval/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Hennessy/NA/Enron@Enron, Cherylene R 
Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Giselle James/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meeting Reminder

The meeting to discuss, "Var, Reporting and Resources II" has been canceled.  
Please adjust your schedules to reflect this update.

Many thanks,
Barbara Lewis
---------------------- Forwarded by Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT on 06/08/2000 10:13 
AM ---------------------------

Barbara Lewis
06/07/2000 09:27 AM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick 
Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Grant Masson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen K 
Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria 
Sandoval/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Hennessy/NA/Enron@Enron, Cherylene R 
Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Giselle James/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meeting Reminder

The meeting to discuss, "Var, Reporting Processes and Resources II" will take 
place Friday, June 9, 2000 at 9:00a.m.
The location is EB 32C2.  Please adjust your schedules to reflect this 
important meeting.

Many thanks,
Barbara Lewis
x3-5085