Subject: Mid Year Energy Operations PRC Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 02:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Our mid year PRC meeting will be held Monday, June 19, at the Doubletree's 
Grainger "B" room.   Please plan to be there to start the meeting at 8:00 AM, 
with a continental breakfast available starting at 7:30.  We will take the 
time necessary to do a good job, but will also try to be time efficient.  
Patti has lunch and snacks ordered, so I would hope to be finished sometime 
in the afternoon.    

I am broadening the Energy Operations PRC committee beyond my direct reports 
to also include all directors in the organization.

I look forward to everyone's participation and will be sending out more 
information later.  Included below are the attendees for the meeting. 

		PRC Attendees
Energy Operations	HR 	Outside 
Kristin Albrecht	Sheila Walton	Wes Colwell - Business Analysis & Reporting
Scott Earnest	Norma Villarreal	David Oxley - Human Resources
Sheila Glover	Hector McLoughlin	Jim Bouillion - Global Risk Markets (Insurance)
Todd Hall	Toni Graham	Brad Blesie - Global Risk Markets (Origination)
Susan Harrison	Janet De La Paz (to run computer)	
Peggy Hedstrom		
Brenda Herod		
Steve Jackson		
Scott Mills		
Mike Moscoso		
Eugenio Perez		
Brent Price		
Leslie Reeves		
Stephen Schwarz		
James Scribner		
Mary Solmonson		
Bob Superty		
Sheri Thomas		
Steve Venturatos