Subject: Re: Commodity Logic
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

what do you think - let's discuss.

Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 06/14/2000 03:11 
PM ---------------------------

Louise Kitchen
06/14/2000 03:11 PM
To: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Commodity Logic  

No - refer to Forster

To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Commodity Logic

Leslie Reeves is working on the Tom Gros project (let me know if you need 
details on this).  She has asked for top 25 counterparties on EnronOnline.   
In short, there is a new Texas law in the works that will allow for 
electronic confirming of deals, and they want to determine if any of the top 
25 are Texas companies so that we can pursue confirming deals 
electronically.  

Just wanted to get your approval before sending it on to her.

thanks
Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 06/14/2000 09:46 
AM ---------------------------

From:  Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny                                             
                06/14/2000 09:46 AM	

	                           

To: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Commodity Logic

Attached is the top 25 deal count C/P for EnronOnline for US Gas & US Power.
This is what I will forward to Leslie Reeves once I get the OK from Louise or 
Sally through you.

Leslie Reeves will be working with Mary Solmonson to identify which of these 
counter-parties reside in the state of Texas.

Just let me know when I can forward this to Leslie.
Thanks.