Subject: Update on Acquisition and Integration of MG plc
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Plenty to do.  They should definitely be on SAP sooner rather than later.  
Also, I think we should agree on a game plan for reviewing trading controls 
ASAP.  Alot of offices out there.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Causey/Corp/Enron on 06/16/2000 
02:28 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Europe
	
	From:  Enron Europe General Announcement @ ECT                           
06/16/2000 11:54 AM

To: ECT Europe
cc: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff 
Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sanjay Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David W 
Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diomedes Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Kevin Hannon/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, David Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joe 
Hirko/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Stanley 
Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kurt S Huneke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, 
Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca P 
Mark/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca 
McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, J 
Mark Metts/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lou L Pai/HOU/EES@EES, 
Ken Rice/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Jeffrey 
Sherrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
E White/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: Update on Acquisition and Integration of MG plc

Please see the attached memo from John Sherriff, President and CEO of Enron 
Europe, for an update on the acquisition and integration of MG plc.