Subject: Bankruptcy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 06:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally - 

We didn't really cover the role you intended to play with EES and EBS as far 
as Doorstep is concerned when we met with Causey/Buy.  (Or I just can't 
remember.) May we include EES and EBS in the scope of our one Doorstep 
project, and continue to work with Shona, also coordinating with Wanda and 
Barry when EES and EBS are involved?  Things like the event below might make 
us re-consider our need to visit "origination" offices.  I don't think this 
office was on any of our lists.

Cassandra.
---------------------- Forwarded by Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron on 01/02/2001 
02:44 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Vladimir Gorny @ ECT                           01/02/2001 02:35 PM

To: Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron, David Port/Market 
Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Bankruptcy

LTV Steel, a counterparty of Clinton Gas, which is a subsidiary of EES went 
bankrupt. EES exposure is ~$6 million. This transaction has not been approved 
by the Credit group and it seems that they have little clue about Enron's 
processes and procedures. I believe Clinton Gas is located in Dublin, Ohio 
and suggest that it be included on the Door Step list.

Vlady.