Subject: Continental Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

I have attached 2 files below.  The file entitled "Continental Power 
Assessment.doc" is the assessment that I had during my eight week stay in 
London.  The file has 2 pages, the first being a summary and the second is 
more detailed.  I may not have given you a copy as you were on vacation 
during my last week.  I did have lunch with Fernley at which time I 
communicated these concerns and future projects.  Also, I met with James New, 
Paul Mead, and Gregor Baumerich on an individual basis and delivered the same 
document.  Lastly, I left a copy for Joe Gold as he was out of the office.

After reading your e-mail to Sally, I composed the second file entitled 
"Continental Power Summary.doc."  This file is a summarized, one-page list of 
issues with which you, Joe, and I are concerned (as well as Sally and Fernley 
of course).  The arrows below each section points out the potential risk that 
we are really talking about.

I am on vacation Friday, June 22 and the week of June 26.  Sally mentioned 
that you are in Houston July 5 - 7.  Let's meet to further discuss these 
issues and so that I may inform you about what continued work is in progress 
for Continental Power.

Thanks,

Todd