Subject: Lunch Invitation - Friday, June 30
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to invite you as University of Oklahoma summer interns to join 
me for lunch on Friday, June 30.   I have made reservations for 11:45 am at 
Nino's on West Dallas.   I hope that you will be able to attend and can meet 
me in the Enron lobby at 11:30.  We will provide transporation to and from 
lunch.  Please call me at x35926 as soon as possible to let me know if you 
can attend. 

Mike McConnell, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer of Enron NetWorks, 
will join us for lunch.  Many of you may have met Mike, a fellow OU grad.  He 
will serve as the Executive Lead for our continuing recruiting efforts at 
OU.  

Two other Enron employees will join us for lunch.  James Scribner, a Senior 
Director in ENA Energy Operations, recently joined Enron after seven plus 
years with a Fortune 500 company in Edmond, Oklahoma.  James will be helping 
us with our OU recruiting efforts.  Lexi Elliott, a new recruiter with 
Enron's Associates and Analysts Program, will be coordinating Enron's 
recruiting efforts in the future at OU.