Subject: EnLighten Inception document - Executive Summary.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally 

I am trying to determine themes ( objectives ) for my visit next week. One 
major theme is our attempt to move forward the plans for Middle Office 
infrastructure development to eliminate volume sensitivity. 

I hope to cover the below document in our meetings - you will see that I have 
tentatively included you as a business sponsor for the initiative - I hope 
you not think this is too forward of me !

Cheers

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 29/06/2000 12:16 
---------------------------

Robert Fenton-Stone
29/06/2000 12:10
To: Robert Fenton-Stone/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike Jordan, John Paskin/LON/ECT@ECT, Phil Yoxall/LON/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Price/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard Sage/LON/ECT@ECT, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EnLighten Inception document - Executive Summary.  

All
Many thanks for your comments of the draft, I have incorporated these into 
the first version attached below.
As mentioned, this is a 'light' version without all the individual feed 
details and system names etc. intended as an summary for sign-off.
I will tidy up the heavy version so that it can be used to build the 
Elaboration and Planning documents.
Mike is going to present this to Fernley and to Sally Beck for discussion on 
his trip to Houston next week.
I will send to Beth for her sign off.
We need to consider how to wrap Mark Pickering in and to ensure his support, 
booking EnLighten's place on the IT priority list.
Any comments welcome.
Thanks & Regards
Rob