Subject: Re: AEC Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally/Susan:
Thanks for following up, Bill Hogue at AEC is extremely happy with the 
reponse that he has received.

Regards
Milnthorp

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           07/07/2000 07:44 PM

To: Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: AEC Issues

Rob:  Let me know if you get feedback from AEC that does not indicate that 
they are getting what they need.  Susan and Bryce are both very capable and 
responsive, so I am confident that AEC's questions can be resolved quickly.  
--Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 07/07/2000 08:41 PM 
---------------------------

Susan Harrison
07/07/2000 09:10 AM
To: Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A 
Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: AEC Issues

I wanted to provide an update on our progress with AEC.  Bryce Baxter and his 
team members have been in contact with Mike Bennett and Bill Hogue to 
understand their needs.  We have provided the initial information they 
requested (i.e., one month of data), and are awaiting their approval before 
completing the analysis on the remaining months.  I am confident that we have 
established clear points of contact within Settlements for Mike and Bill and 
we will continue to work on solidifying the relationship.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Susan