Subject: Darron Giron-EMW Risk Management Lead
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], richard.t
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am pleased to announce that Darron Giron accepted a position as the Enron 
MidWest Risk Management Lead.  Darron brings a solid set of risk management, 
settlements, and accounting experience to this new role, and we are looking 
forward to utilizing his expertise in this new capacity.

Darron will office in Houston while travelling regularly to Chicago to build 
relationships and facilitate communication.  He will be replaced on the 
Central Risk Management team, and we are actively seeking a replacement.  
Effective immediately, Darron is the appropriate Houston contact for EMW 
questions.  He will continue to report to me, and I am the contact in 
Darron's abscence.

Please help us to shape this new role by reviewing the role definition below 
and by providing your input.  

? Communicate regularly/build strong relationships with commercial 
origination and trading teams and with the appropriate Peoples personnel
? Review P&L and position reports daily and be prepared to answer questions
? Provide and/or track down risk management technical expertise
? Assist in meeting reporting needs for commercial and People,s teams
? Coordinate with Houston structuring group to help book structured 
transactions
? Coordinate with other Houston Energy Operations functional teams to ensure 
a smooth operation 
 (Settlements, Gas Accounting, Deal Validation, Operational Analysis, Risk 
Mgmt., Logistics, etc.)
? Facilitate set-up of EMW Enron Online activity
? Facilitate EMW,s UNIFY implementation
? Schedule regular trips to Chicago, and establish a visible presence in 
Chicago office
? Be prepared to travel outside of "regular" schedule when necessary

Please provide your input on the above role definition so that we may 
incorporate your needs.  Please join me in congratulating Darron in his new 
role! 

Thanks,
Carrie Hollomon
3-9810