Subject: Cavio Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Thought you might also like to attend.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 01/04/2001 
05:16 PM ---------------------------
From: Tommy Yanowski/ENRON@enronXgate on 01/04/2001 05:03 PM
To: Thomas D Gros/NA/Enron@Enron, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hal 
Elrod/Corp/Enron@Enron, Marcus Pullicino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/ENRON@enronXgate, John 
Pavetto/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Cavio Corporation

Below is a message from a company by the name of Cavio who specializes in 
software that streamlines the settlements process.  More information about 
their products can be found at http://www.cavio.com/.  They would like to 
visit Enron and discuss the potential of partnering with us.  Essentially 
they would charge our customers a fee for the process of clearing or settling 
their transactions and share a portion of the revenue with Enron.  The 
benefit to our customers is a reduced cost for letters of credit.  

Bottom line is that they would like to meet with us and see if their is any 
interest in trying to put something together.  Please let me know if you are 
interested in being a part of the meeting and I will coordinate setting it 
up.  Thanks!  -  Tommy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT on 01/04/2001 
04:36 PM ---------------------------
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: 

Dear Tommy, 
Further to my phone message to you on Wednesday morning, I have great news. 
It appears the last points have been ironed out and that CheMatch will be 
going forward with the Cavio Solution.  Our CEO and VP of Sales will be 
attending a meeting with CheMatch in Houston in mid to late January.  As 
well, interest has been shown from the Natural Gas Exchange (www.ngx.com) and 
Automated Power Exchange (www.apx.com).  From our discussions, it has become 
apparent that these two sites currently deal with Enron at some level and 
both agree that the Cavio Solution could effect a positive change in the lag 
time currently seen for billing cycles (up to 55 days) as well as providing 
other benefits.  I feel that with Enron and CheMatch setting a new standard 
with Cavio, many of your current clients will be eager to join, and your 
competition will be left behind.
Based on the fact that you had expressed interest in Cavio and Beta testing 
the Cavio Solution for trades currently happening between Cheats and Enron,  
I think that it may be an ideal time to plan a meeting with your team in 
conjunction with our meeting with CheMatch.  
Please advise as soon as possible. 
Thanks. 
Geoff Kershaw 
Business Development Manager
Cavio Corporation 
Phone   (604) 484-4700 Ext. 4713
Fax        (604) 484-4701
Email    [email-masked]
Web       www.cavio.com 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) 
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized 
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all 
copies of the message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------