Subject: Balancing of HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Since I had to leave before the meeting concluded and you were not there at 
that point, I wanted to recap my understanding of the next steps.  Ed 
Gottlob, Melissa Graves, Rita Wynne and Clem Cernosek will work together to 
pull data to view HPLC's total transport business, and then balance it to the 
off-system interconnect business used in the Texas Trading Operation.  This 
perspective, when all elements are accounted for and tied out, should result 
in the accounting UA4 numbers recorded each month in our general ledger.  
They will focus as the core team, and will enlist others as needed which 
might include Gas Accounting, Settlements (Lisa Csikos) or others.  
Additionally, Johnnie has offered assistance from her team, but feels the 
project of tieing the data best resides in Energy Operations.  They will need 
to determine their course of action, and schedule a follow-up meeting with 
the group when they have some data to share.

I want to reiterate:  We all understand the importance of this project and 
will do everything possible to support it.  These 4 people will remove 
themselves from their daily activities to concentrate on this full-time.  We 
felt a dedicated group would deliver the desired results more effectively 
rather than individuals balancing other responsiblities.  It is crucial that 
everyone take ownership in the results.

Please let me know if I have misstated anything or if there are any questions.

Brenda
x3-5778