Subject: VAR training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,
I've confirmed with the training company the two dates - 14/15th September, 
and 21/22 September.
The room will be EB 560, so there are no external venue costs to take into 
account.

I'll ask Gracie to coordinate with Patti on the details regarding materials 
and lists of attendees - and of course we'll keep you in the info loop.

Given that it is for your group only, nearer the time we'll circulate the 
agenda and ask the attendees to identify if there are any particular areas of 
interest, or specific questions. In  doing so, we will be able to prime the 
instructors so that they are able to tailor the direction of the course for 
your group.

I am working with Norma Villareal on other hr matters within EOPS, but do let 
me know if there's anything specific you need. 

regards
Tim