Subject: Initial meeting to kick off ENA Analyst and Associate Roundtable
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

We will kick off the initial meeting of the ENA AA Roundtable on Friday, 
August 18th at 9:00am in Room EB30C1.  Items on the agenda will include the 
following:

Discussion on PRC
Immediate and future Analyst and Associate needs by business unit
Skill shortages
Campus and off-cycle recruitment
Botton 10% management
Projecting AA needs from core schools for Summer 2001intake
Existing talent in specialiast roles who should be in AA Program
Ideas/suggestions on how we improve the Program/ENA retention

Also, please be prepared to present a list of your current AA's with start 
and rotation dates.  Chris, Tim, Rob and Max - if you will send me the data I 
will represent your interests at the meeting.  Thanks again for all your 
support.  Ted