Subject: Management Empowerment Series
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally, 
This is the information regarding the HR Lunch and Learn Series.   Please 
review it and let us know if there are any changes that you would like to 
make.    
If you like it the way it is please help us in promoting it by encouraging 
all of the Managers and Directors to attend as their schedules allow.   I 
would suggest an e-mail to all Managers and Directors plus a hard copy at 
Monday's Staff Meeting for all Directors to disseminate. 
Tana Cashion and Tim O'Rourke played key roles in the development of this 
series and deserve much credit for their input and insight.  They will also 
play the role of facilitators for some of the management development 
sessions. 
hgm

PS: I'm sending you a hard copy of these attachments to you this afternoon 
for your review. 
    
---------------------- Forwarded by Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron on 
08/11/2000 02:25 PM ---------------------------
Tana Cashion   08/11/2000 01:55 PM

To: Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Management Empowerment Series