Subject: Re: August monthly status report for MG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to have this same monthly reporting for all offices of the US.  
This sort of piggybacks off the discussion we had yesterday on the need for 
office information.

Do you have someone in your group who would have time to take on this 
project?  Should this project reside in your group or somewhere else?

If  you could give me your thoughts I'd appreciate it.

Regards

Shona
X39123

---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 08/15/2000 10:22 
AM ---------------------------

Rob Sexton@ECT
08/15/2000 09:57 AM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: August monthly status report for MG  

Shona

As per my voicemail I attach a copy of July's report in order to give you an 
indication of the type of comments included.  Also, I can confirm that the 
report is circulated throughout the management of commercial and transaction 
support.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me either 
by e-mail or by phone on +44 20 7783 5551.

Best regards

Rob

   

	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           15/08/2000 15:34

To: Rob Sexton/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: August monthly status report for MG  

I can write up something for you.  What subject matter would you like me to 
cover?  The overall integration in the US?  Who is the audience for it 
(commercial, commercial support only), and what time frame do you need it?

You can reach me at 713 853 9123 if you would like to talk.

Regards

Rob Sexton@ECT
08/15/2000 09:23 AM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: August monthly status report for MG

Shona

I am working within European Financial Operations on integrating the MG 
companies within the monthly status report for Enron offices - please see 
attached.  The data held so far on this document has been obtained from our 
records but may contain inaccuracies/ommissions due to the disparate nature 
of information.

In order to obtain an update on the progress made with the integration of the 
North American Trading and the Americas Origination companies I was hoping 
that you, or someone within your department, could add a short paragraph 
summarising the status of work taking place on each of the above companies 
and ensure that the details as noted are correct.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best regards

Rob