Subject: EnVision - Updated
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally

I gave this presentation to John Sherriff, Richard Lewis and Joe Gold this 
afternoon - lots of interesting feedback !

Would love to take you through this  - I also took Joel Henenberg through an 
early draft version and suggested we should discuss it on a call with 
yourself and Mary next week.

There are some significant issues arise around Thunderball and Global Markets 
which we have started to discuss with Kevin Swenney and Cindy Horn ( I missed 
my opportunity to take Brent through all the issues this afternoon but will 
try to get to him soon ).

Hope all is well - speak to you soon

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 17/08/2000 19:57 
---------------------------

Steve Whitaker
17/08/2000 12:39
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: EnVision - Updated

Give me a shout in the next 30 minutes if there are any other change required.

Regards

Steve