Subject: EOL Average Deal Count as of 08-23-00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 06:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally - fyi 
Matt - please add Sally to the distribution going forward.  
Thanks
Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 08/25/2000 01:48 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Matt Motsinger                                                         
    08/24/2000 05:07 PM	

	                           

To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lorraine 
Becker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leonardo Pacheco/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc 
Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt Motsinger/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Average Deal Count as of 08-23-00

The following files contain a graphical view of the average deal count per 
month by Commodity for EOL and OTC transactions since the launch of 
EnronOnline. This information is for comparitive analysis only.  Do not 
update links when opening these files. 

AVERAGE DEAL COUNTS FOR ALL COMMODITIES (excluding Global Liquids, which are 
monthly totals)

NA GAS BREAKOUT BY REGION (Non-Averaged, including Volume and Notional Value)

If you have any questions regarding this breakout, please contact one of the 
following:

Torrey Moorer x3-6218
Matt Motsinger x3-5221
Pete Berzins x5-7594

Matt
EnronOnline